I have retired from the classroom after 42 years as a math teacher in K-12 — from counting to calculus. I now work with teachers and schools, and I continue to develop curriculum.
I share instructional materials on my Math Education Page, and my views on math education on this blog. Also on this blog, announcements about: new pages, updates, etc. on the site; my publications; my appearances at conferences; and my other activities in math education.
--Henri
Note: All material on this blog is copyrighted. You may reproduce it for any non-commercial purpose, as long as you credit me and link to the blog. More info.
Math Twitter BlogoSphere: network with like-minded educators!
Apologies
All the comments between August 2013 and June 2016 got deleted at once by Google when I disconnected the comments from Google+. I had to disconnect because otherwise it was impossible to remove spam. Apologies to all the commenters.
No comments:
Post a Comment